Principles & Procedures of Testing HVAC Air Systems
with Jeff Gaumer
HVAC industry professionals are discovering the value of in-depth training in the air side of HVAC systems. Providing Test and Balance services is a major added bonus while also having experience in test and balancing procedures to identify and diagnose the many issues found within all HVAC Air Systems.
Day 1 Training:
- Preparing for a Testing & Balancing Project
- Static Pressure principles theory, Testing and System pressure profiles
- Temperature principles theory, Testing and System differential profiles Air flow traverse procedures, implementation and calculating Ak factors
- Air Flow measurement procedures. Instrument selection and implementation
- Fan speed testing, adjustment, and electrical testing.
- Adaptation of all the above training into use for HVAC system service diagnostic
- Proper reporting of test results for corrective actions
Day 2 Training:
- Test and Balance Report preparation
- Measurement and adjustment procedures of registers, diffusers, and grills
- Application of several different methods of total system balancing
- Finalizing system testing and balancing
- Final Test and Balance Report submission.
Instructor: Jeff Gaumer. 36 years of experience in the HVAC industry, with 24 years exclusively in HVAC Test & Balance.
This course is a pre-requisite for:
HVAC Air System Performance Testing & Evaluation
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
CRN: TBA: Oct 27 - 28th, 2021
Wed - Thu from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Manchester Community College
1066 Front Street
Manchester, NH 03102 Get directions
Room: MTECH RM-222