NCHV055M Advanced Air Systems I – Principles & Procedures
with Jeff Gaumer
HVAC industry professionals are discovering the value of in-depth training in the air side of HVAC systems. Experience in HVAC Air System test principles & procedures will identify and diagnose the many issues found within all HVAC Air Systems. Provide measured and proven results to your customers.
Day 1 Training:
- Preparing for a Testing & Balancing Project
- Static Pressure principles theory, Testing and System pressure profiles
- Temperature principles theory, Testing and System differential profiles Air flow traverse procedures, implementation and calculating Ak factors
- Air Flow measurement procedures. Instrument selection and implementation
- Fan speed testing, adjustment, and electrical testing
- Testing procedures several types of HVAC Systems
- Specific testing procedures for Exhaust Air Systems
- Procedures and methods of providing required Outside Air for proper Indoor Air Quality
Day 2 Training:
- Review of HVAC Air System Test Reports
- Air flow measurement and adjustment procedures of registers, diffusers, and grills
- Interpreting system air flow and identifying system air flow issues
- Adaptation of test procedures and test results for HVAC System service diagnostics
- Test In and Test out procedures
- Proper reporting of test results for corrective actions
- Final Test report submission
Instructor: Jeff Gaumer. 36 years of experience in the HVAC industry, with 24 years exclusively in HVAC Test & Balance.
This course is a pre-requisite for:
Advanced Air Systems II & III
Refreshments and Lunch will be provided.
This course is WIOA Approved.
Summer Session: Jul 12 - 13th, 2022
Tue - Wed from 8:00 am - 5:00 pmClass is canceled
Manchester Community College
1066 Front Street
Manchester, NH 03102 Get directions