NCCP364M ABCs of PC Technology, Google, MS Office, and Windows
with Kimberly Campion
This course is designed to bring the novice up-to-speed with the now. Reviewing the what you think “kids” know about computers - the class explores the skills needed for today’s workplace.
- A quick big-picture overview of everything
- Terms & concepts translated for humans
- Create File Folders, Subfolders, Desktop Shortcuts
- Save files to folders
- Copy and paste files
Google and YouTube
- Learn to lookup information and find solutions to problems by using Google and YouTube
- Identify the Components of the Outlook
Explore MS Office - Specific skill sets include creating simple Word and Spreadsheet files and saving to folders.
- Identify the Structure if MS Word
- Create and Save a Document
- Learn to Copy, Cut, and Paste
- Use more Keyboard Shortcuts
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Screen
- Navigate and Select Cells in Worksheets
- Create a Basic Worksheet
- Add, Rename, Move, and Delete Worksheets
- Learn How to use Basic Math in Excel
Review Email Basics as needed
Other Technology and PC Skills provided as needed or by request.
This course is WIOA Approved.
Manchester Community College
1066 Front Street
Manchester, NH 03102 Get directions